Who is responsible for handling my data?
In compliance with the current legislation on data protection of a personal nature, MATRIX personal dataas well as information voluntarily provided by the user when filling in any forms available on the web or by e-mail, will become part of an automatic file of a personal nature, ownership of MATRIX S.A. , CIF no A17024720, with the database name; MATRIX, address; Ctra. Sant Joan , s/n, 17.500 Ripoll.
The purpose of this data management procedure is;
· To manage any requests, suggestions or enquiries about our professional services made by the interested parties.
· Commercial communications; Handling of data aimed at informing on activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via electronic mail.
· To manage data provided by job applicants through curriculum vitae (CV), or in the form provided in the "career" section, with the only purpose of the selection process and recruitment. You expressly authorise MATRIX to proceed to handle your data for the specific purpose stated here.
· The correct running of www.matrix-sa.com (indistinctly MATRIX or web) manage and develop the registration at the web and the inclusion in the contact book.
Matrix complies with the current framework of personal data protection and states that the data is handled fairly and lawfully, as well as adequate and relevant subject of the purposes for which the data is being processed. Sending e-mails or filling out registration forms integrated in the network by the user implies the consent of the user to agree to have data of a personal nature included in the aforementioned file, and to be used in accordance with the purpose stated here.
What type of datais collected?
MATRIX can collect the following personal information from users;
· Through the relevant forms; name, e-mail, address, postal address, telephone number, contacts MATRIX or participates in the informative advertising and bulletins.
· The registered e-mail address to subscribe to the newsletter or MATRIX bulletins will solely be used to send bulletins with offers and institutional information news and any news related to MATRIX.
· Curriculum vitaes provided by users
Furthermore, MATRIX collects all information related to the web.
What legitimity do we hold?
· The legal basis for the handling of datais the consent of interested people to;
· The procesing and handling of any information request or enquiry on our professional services.
· The sending of commercial communications carried out by MATRIX
· The sending of CV s.
Will we transfer data to third parties?
As a general rule, users ́ data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, except for legal obligation or to complete the supply of contracted services, as stated here and always in a controlled manner, solely transferring the indispensable data in each individual case, and ensuring to comply with the current regulations with respect to data protection.
Likewise, the user expressly accepts the collected personal data is transferred to third parties which offer support services, such as external partners and technological services to enable the proper running of www.matrix-sa.com, and the commercial and contractual relation between the parties. Users are informed that this consent is revocable.
MATRIX will keep the personal data only for a period of time which is reasonably necessary considering the needs to give response to questions that appear or resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and comply with the requirements of the current legislation. This means that we can keep the personal data for a reasonable period of time, even after the interested party has stopped using the services of MATRIX, or stopped using the web.
MATRIX will be able to keep the CV for a period of one year. Once this period has econcluded, we will proceed to the automatic destruction in compliance with the principle of quality of the personal data.
Why do we use the newsletter?
In the event of users authorising their subscription in the MATRIX bulletin, we will provide you with information on our products and latest news and events MATRIX participates or organises through different channels such as e- mail, SMS or telephone calls.
Likewise, users will be able to cancel their subscription, as stated in the next section or following the guidelines provided in each communication.
What are the users' rights?
Users are informed that they will be able to exercise their legal rights of access, to rectify or delete personal data and the limitation or objection to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions of protection of data of a personal nature. In this event, you should send a postal letter to MATRIX, SA. Or send an e-mailto the following address email@example.com, stating in both cases your name and surname, an address for notification purposes, photocopy of your identity card, passport, indicating your exercised right.
Users also have the right to withdraw their consent at any time as well as make a complaint to the control authority (www.agpd.es) should you consider the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
The rights of updates and modifications?
MATRIX reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection whenever necessary for the proper implementation of the personal data regulation. Should any modification take place , the new text will be published on this page, where we will have access to the present policy. The relation with users will be governed by the set out rules at the website.