The expansion of Covid-19 is reason to implement measures to prevent its spread. Matrix S.A. has established measures to prioritize the health and safety of our staff.Today, we maintain the production of injection molds for the medical and pharmaceutical sector, as well as for essential packaging applications. Also, we are maintaining our business relationships through non-contact means.
Measures implemented to prevent the spread of the virus include:
We thank the Matrix S.A. staff his exemplary effort and dedication
- Elimination of meetings inside and outside the factory. Using online applications to communicate.
- Engineering department, administration department, production scheduling department are working from home.
- Flexible entry and exit times to avoid physical contact
- Continuous work day
- All employees use face mask, gloves and safety glasses.
- No handshakes, hugs or kisses.
- Points enabled in different areas of the factory to wash your hands.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap (20 seconds or more) or use a disinfecting solution (alcohol).
- Use disposable tissues. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cleaning and disinfection of objects and surfaces.
- Pay attention to the symptoms of the flu or respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath ...).
- Maintain a minimum interpersonal distance of 1.5 m.
. Also, to our clients and suppliers for the trust they place in us.